Position is available now – May 2017
Unstuck are based in Salisbury, and we are looking to fill a new position of Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing team. We are a well established digital marketing, website and print design company with many nationwide and local based clients. We’re a small and friendly team with a passion for creativity, design and providing an incredible level of service and customer support.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you should have a background in digital marketing and be able to develop engaging content and understand the best practices for search engine optimisation, email marketing and social media marketing.
Your goal will be to implement and run digital marketing projects for clients, exceed their expectations and deliver measurable results month on month.
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will need to be able to demonstrate you have a proven track record in the following areas:
• Experience and good interpretation of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
• Carrying out keyword research to support new client pitches and existing client SEM and PPC campaigns.
• Conducting on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis.
• Helping to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies (including link building) for a range of clients in a host of industries.
• Production of SEO-friendly content.
• Working with a CMS such as WordPress to upload and optimise content.
• Conceive and develop relevant content and campaigns to communicate the spirit of our clients services and products
• Social media marketing to grow and cultivate loyal followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
• Social partnerships: Develop relationships with online bloggers and authors of content to promote services and products to the relevant demographics
• Email marketing: Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns for clients and know how to efficiently build lists, segment, create automation and target for different audiences
You should be a naturally creative person who has the marketing knowledge, experience and technical ability to successfully execute campaigns. Your experience in using new and relevant technologies is paramount to the success of this function as is the ability to provide accurate reports and analysis to demonstrate effective return on investment.
You will always be busy and will be working on a wide range of exciting and interesting projects. You will receive full training and support from our team.
A little about you…
You are a sociable and good communicator, you enjoy being busy and you like a challenge and have a habit of getting things done. You are energetic, enthusiastic, organised and efficient. You want to go home each day feeling like you’ve achieved something and made a difference. You want to learn lots and progress your career.
If you are passionate about staying at the forefront of digital marketing and have a confident, positive, personable approach and can be organised with a desire to learn and grow, please contact us initially with your CV and a covering letter that details your availability to email@example.com
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
No agencies required – thank you.