Web Support Administrator
We are looking for a web support administrator to join our team here at Unstuck. If you have experience of HTML and CSS, are highly organized and a great communicator we would love to hear from you.
Unstuck Design is based in the beautiful Woodford Valley, just a few miles outside of Salisbury. We are a successful and established web design company with a wonderful and varied client portfolio, including some well-known names both in and around Salisbury and beyond. The position will give you the opportunity to develop your skills and role within Unstuck.
- Keeping clients informed of project progress
- Maintenance and upkeep of client websites
- Handling of website support requests
- Population and build of websites in HTML / CSS from website concepts
- Creation / management of email newsletters – design & build
- Testing and proofing of website builds
Key Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills both in person and via email and telephone
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS3 and Content Management Systems
- Ability to prioritise work
- Good time management skills
- A problem solver with the ability to think analytically
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercial `front end` web design experience.
- Expert knowledge of: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator,
- Strong graphic design and typography skills are advantageous.
- Able to produce W3C compliant layouts in HTML / XHTML and CSS across multiple browsers such as IE, FF, Safari, Chrome etc.
- SEO knowledge.
You will be joining a passionate, talented and enthusiastic team that thrives on the challenges and varied projects that working with our broad range of clients brings. In return expect a competitive salary and a relaxed, fun, enjoyable working environment.
Please send your CV and a covering letter that details your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org